The Best of Every Day Fiction Three (Anthology)
Let flash fiction introduce you to your next favourite author. These bite-sized stories showcase authors from around the world in a demanding form that crystallizes an attention-grabbing hook and complete story arc into a sparse and sparkling package under 1000 words.
The Best of Every Day Fiction Three brings together one hundred flash fiction pieces selected from Every Day Fiction’s third year of publication. In keeping with previous years’ anthologies, this volume brings you another hundred tightly-crafted stories that sample every genre from traditional literary writing to experimental surrealism, dipping into science fiction, romance, fantasy, horror and humour along the way. These stories are perfect for any coffee break or free moment, and you’re sure to find at least a few rising stars you’ll want to follow.
edited by Camille Gooderham Campbell, Steven Smethurst, Carol Clark
Pages: 336 • Publisher: Every Day Publishing • Language: English
Hardcover Gift Edition
foil-stamped grey cloth cover w/ full-colour dustjacket, black print on creme pages
Date of Publication May 20, 2011
Product Dimensions 9″ x 6″ x 0.9″
Shipping Weight 1.5 lbs
Suggested Retail Price $28.95 USD • $34.95 CAD • £18.95 GBP • €26.95 EUR
Trade Paperback Edition
perfect-bound full-colour cover, black print on creme pages
Date of Publication May 27, 2011
Product Dimensions 9″ x 6″ x 0.8″
Suggested Retail Price $15.95 USD • $18.95 CAD • £10.95 GBP • €12.95 EUR
Available online at:
- Amazon — Hardcover / Paperback
- Amazon Canada — Hardcover / Paperback
- Amazon UK — Hardcover / Paperback
- Barnes & Noble — Hardcover / Paperback
- Blackwell — Hardcover / Paperback
- Chapters Indigo — Hardcover / Paperback
- Indiebound — Hardcover / Paperback
- Waterstone’s — Hardcover / Paperback
- Booksellers can order The Best of Every Day Fiction Three through Ingram Book Company or Bertram Books.
- Inquiries about wholesale orders may also be made directly by contacting Every Day Publishing.
Want to do more?
- Discuss this book online at Goodreads or LibraryThing.
- Find it at your local library with WorldCat.
- Pass it around with PaperBackSwap or BookMooch.